Neurosurgery and Spine Northwest
Thank you for your interest in Neurosurgery and Spine Northwest in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. At Neurosurgery and Spine Northwest, we offer the highest quality of caring, compassionate and comprehensive neurosurgical care available in North Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. If you are seeking neurological treatment, our staff in Coeur d’Alene is committed to working with you to achieve the best possible health for your individual circumstances.
William F. Ganz, M.D., FACS
Dr. Ganz is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgeons and has over 25 years of surgical and clinical neurosurgery experience.
- Undergraduate: University of Santa Clara, 1981 BA Biology, cum laude
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine, MD, cum laude
- Residency: University of Minnesota Health Sciences Center, Neurosurgery,
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, Assistant Professor of
- University of Minnesota, Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery 1993-1997
- St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center, Minnesota, Chief, Department of
- Private Practice, Rapid City, South Dakota 1998-2001
- Private Practice, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 2001- present